Paladin Computers has partnered with the second largest certificate authority in the world: GeoTrust. We offer the GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium Certificate.
QuickSSL Premium Certificate Features and Benefits Include:
- Fully owned roots. GeoTrust owns all of its roots, and as a result, all of our certificates offer the highest level of stability. Unlike other companies, that issue certificates off chained roots or license roots from third parties, GeoTrust is able to offer customers an assurance of root stability throughout the lifetime of every certificate.
- 99%+ browser ubiquity. QuickSSL Premium certificates are issued off of one of the world’s most trusted roots. They deliver ubiquitous recognition with leading servers and 99%+ web browser recognition.
- Unlimited, free self-service reissues. GeoTrust provides a quick and easy way to reissue any lost certificate at no charge. Certificates may need to be reissued when upgrading or changing server software or operating platform. If migrating your site from one server to another, or if an existing private key has been lost, destroyed or otherwise inadvertently overwritten. After re-validating certificate information online, the new certificate is issued immediately and is valid from the date of reissue until the original expiration date.
- Site seal. The QuickSSL Premium site seal allows your customers to identify and confirm that your web site is using a leading SSL certificate. The seal resides on your web pages, identifying your site as genuine, authentic and validated by an independent third- party.
- Competitive trade-in program. GeoTrust provides a simple way to upgrade from another vendor’s certificates or transition multiple certificates from disparate certificate vendors. The competitive trade-in program allows you to retain the full value of existing certificate investments, by adding the remaining validity period of any active vendor certificates to your new GeoTrust certificates — up to 12 additional free months depending on when your current certificate expires.
- Multi-year certificates. QuickSSL Premium is available in multi-year validity periods at significant cost savings. Plus, you avoid the process of renewing certificates every year.
- Automatic renewal reminders and early renewal options. With QuickSSL Premium, administrators are automatically notified when their certificates are close to expiration, so certificates are always valid. GeoTrust also allows administrators to renew certificates up to 90 days early and receive up to three months credit on new certificates.
- Customer support options. QuickSSL Premium offers optional customer support services for those customers that need assistance installing and maintaining their certificates.
Highest Standards for Certificate Practices and Physical Security
GeoTrust provides the highest assurance of trust to all its customers. GeoTrust maintains compliance with WebTrust, a comprehensive third-party auditing process that signifies that GeoTrust meets the highest standards for issuing and managing digital certificates. GeoTrust also leverages the best possible physical infrastructure and network security to maintain customer accounts and certificate data.
QuickSSL Premium Certificate Pricing